What does the future of computing hold? This last year has made even basic predictions almost impossible. CPU, GPU, SSD shortages caused by disruptions to supply chains, and competition for hardware from new and existing sources.
In this talk I’ll give an insight into how I’ve seen the technology landscape shift in both consumer and commercial hardware. Explaining how Rust provides an advantage now, and into the future for various different hardware and software configurations from cloud to mobile.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)