What does the future of computing hold? This last year has made even basic predictions almost impossible. CPU, GPU, SSD shortages caused by disruptions to supply chains, and competition for hardware from new and existing sources.
In this talk I’ll give an insight into how I’ve seen the technology landscape shift in both consumer and commercial hardware. Explaining how Rust provides an advantage now, and into the future for various different hardware and software configurations from cloud to mobile.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (In-Person Workshop) with Howard Knowles (in London on 13th June 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 2nd June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)