What does the future of computing hold? This last year has made even basic predictions almost impossible. CPU, GPU, SSD shortages caused by disruptions to supply chains, and competition for hardware from new and existing sources.
In this talk I’ll give an insight into how I’ve seen the technology landscape shift in both consumer and commercial hardware. Explaining how Rust provides an advantage now, and into the future for various different hardware and software configurations from cloud to mobile.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)