In this talk, Sam will cover OSO's experience building a policy language in Rust, why they needed a runtime reflection system for Rust, and how they built it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)