In this talk, Sam will cover OSO's experience building a policy language in Rust, why they needed a runtime reflection system for Rust, and how they built it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)