Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Over her career, Jessica Kerr has taken part in many software communities: functional and object-oriented, agile and devops. Yet for her, the Domain Driven Design community is more important than any of these. It's because DDD (and its people) have long espoused the crucial aspects of all these paradigms. In this keynote, Jessica will point out the essences of other paradigms inside DDD, and the crucial part that the rest all miss.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Grow To Where We’re Going (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)