This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 early-access window expires on September 09, 2021.
Over her career, Jessica Kerr has taken part in many software communities: functional and object-oriented, agile and devops. Yet for her, the Domain Driven Design community is more important than any of these. It's because DDD (and its people) have long espoused the crucial aspects of all these paradigms. In this keynote, Jessica will point out the essences of other paradigms inside DDD, and the crucial part that the rest all miss.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Shaving the Golden Yak (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- Product Elevation June (Online Meetup on 22nd June 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- Test Lead in an Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD
After twenty years in software development, Jess believes that we are doing more than building. More than crafting. We are forming the systems that make up reality. Much of the world we live in, the world we see and the world we act in, is made of software these days.