Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Over her career, Jessica Kerr has taken part in many software communities: functional and object-oriented, agile and devops. Yet for her, the Domain Driven Design community is more important than any of these. It's because DDD (and its people) have long espoused the crucial aspects of all these paradigms. In this keynote, Jessica will point out the essences of other paradigms inside DDD, and the crucial part that the rest all miss.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote - Software design: Beyond Boxes and Lines. (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 5th - 8th December 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Domain Driven Design in Cloud Native Environments (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Domain-Driven Rearchitecting With the “Domain-From-Legacy” Canvas (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)