A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Are You Scared Yet? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in on 15th - 17th March 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- Roman Pichler: Agile Product Roadmaps (Online Meetup on 27th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Lightning Talk: A Finance Student Learns to Code F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
BDD for Life
Liz Keogh is a Lean and Agile consultant based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a passionate advocate of the Cynefin framework and of Wardley Mapping.
Liz has a strong technical background with over 20 years’ experience in delivering and coaching others to deliver software, from small start-ups to global enterprises. Most of her work now focuses on Lean, Agile and organizational transformations, and the use of transparency, positive language, well-formed outcomes and safe-to-fail experiments in making change innovative, easy and fun.