Following the release of 'ScalaIDE for Eclipse' for Scala 2.8, Miles Sabin, the main contributor and lead for the ScalaIDE, will be demonstrating some of the new features that are now included in the Eclipse plugin.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Shapeless is Dead! Long Live Shapeless! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Test Automation Beyond Java 8 (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Scala IDE for Eclipse
Miles has been doing stuff with Scala for more than ten years, currently with Underscore Consulting. He is a cofounder of Typelevel and his best known project, the Scala generic programming library shapeless, is the weapon of choice wherever boilerplate needs to be scrapped or arities abstracted over.