A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
MicroService Architectures has debuted on the ThoughtWorks Technology Radar as the first technology they address, and with strong recommendations to immediately experiment. In this talk, we will outline the guidelines we have used at two different companies to implement MicroServices. And more importantly, we will tell you about the pitfalls we have encountered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! December 2022 - Online Conference (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- YOW! Sydney Developer Conference 2022 (in Sydney on 12th - 13th December 2022)
- IoT and MicroServices (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- The Science of Queues: Performance Monitoring for Themes Parks and Distributed Systems (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Solving Problems like a Game Designer (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)