Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Business Analysts sometimes wonder where they fit in a cross-functional agile team. How do you get from a vague and amorphous business problem to a collection of user stories that the team can incrementally implement?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 5 Mistakes Made in Agile Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Agile Business Analysis with Feature Injection
Antony Marcano is co-founder of RiverGlide, a coaching, consultancy and training firm helping teams and organisations innovate with agility. He has been in software development for nearly 25 years, almost 20 of which have been either working in teams or guiding them and the organisations around them, as they aspire to greater agility. Antony is as much a practitioner as he is coach, consultant and trainer in topics from writing communicative, maintainable code to User Stories & BDD to effective team models, approaching change and Kent Beck's emerging 3X framework.
high-availability systems for the mobile telecommunications industry and as a coach with a prestigious Agile consultancy. As a passionate programmer he is continuously developing his craft, writing code in Java, Perl, Ruby as well as some more obscur