SkillsCastAbout the Speaker
A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Netflix is a large and ever-changing ecosystem made up of:
- hundreds of production changes every hour,
- thousands of micro services,
- tens of thousands of instances,
- millions of concurrent customers
- billions of metrics every minute.
This is an in-the-trenches look at what operating at Netflix scale is really like. It covers how Netflix views the velocity of innovation, expected failures, high availability, engineer responsibility, and obsessing over the quality of the customer experience. It also explains why freedom and responsibility are key, trust is required, and chaos is your friend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
A Day in the Life of a Netflix Engineer
Sr. Engineer Critical Operations & ReliabilityNetflix