Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This workshop is for developers beginning with agile methods or coaches and consultants looking for new ways to introduce agility to their customers. We'll break up into teams of 5-6 people and play a modified version of "The XP Game." I'll share coaching tactics and practice tips between short game iterations. We'll end with a Q&A and guided group discussion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rules for Software Radicals (SkillsCast recorded in March 2011)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Using Agile Methods to Become Competent - Part I
David Laribee has trucked in software for over 15 years. He favors collaboration, design thinking, simple, domain-driven design paired with low ceremony process, tools and platforms.