Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Negotiating for Your Life: How to Get More of What You Want from Difficult Situations (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
The Evolution of Agile at Man - A tale of 2 projects.
ScrumMaster / Test manager / release manager in the Finance sector over the past 16 years (5 years Agile the rest old school testing/development). At Man, part of the original team who helped the company move to an Agile DLC using SCRUM. I currently
Tom Roden is a software delivery consultant, coach and quality enthusiast, helping teams and people make the changes needed to successfully adapt to the changing demands of their environment.