Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Comparison of 2 projects both adopting Agile practices using SCRUM. Nik was involved with the introduction of Scrum to Man 5 years ago and will walk through the journey the company has gone through in that time, with reference to his specific project team. Tom was brought into Man to help introduce agile testing practices to a programme of work involving several scrum teams, some blood, some sweat and some tears...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Negotiating for Your Life: How to Get More of What You Want from Difficult Situations (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
The Evolution of Agile at Man - A tale of 2 projects.
ScrumMaster / Test manager / release manager in the Finance sector over the past 16 years (5 years Agile the rest old school testing/development). At Man, part of the original team who helped the company move to an Agile DLC using SCRUM. I currently
Tom Roden is a software delivery consultant, coach and quality enthusiast, helping teams and people make the changes needed to successfully adapt to the changing demands of their environment.