Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Comparison of 2 projects both adopting Agile practices using SCRUM. Nik was involved with the introduction of Scrum to Man 5 years ago and will walk through the journey the company has gone through in that time, with reference to his specific project team. Tom was brought into Man to help introduce agile testing practices to a programme of work involving several scrum teams, some blood, some sweat and some tears...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Negotiating for Your Life: How to Get More of What You Want from Difficult Situations (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
The Evolution of Agile at Man - A tale of 2 projects.
ScrumMaster / Test manager / release manager in the Finance sector over the past 16 years (5 years Agile the rest old school testing/development). At Man, part of the original team who helped the company move to an Agile DLC using SCRUM. I currently
Tom Roden is a software delivery consultant, coach and quality enthusiast, helping teams and people make the changes needed to successfully adapt to the changing demands of their environment.