A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this talk I dig into the Elixir language—a functional language, inspired in part by the philosophy of Ruby, that runs on the Erlang VM. This isn’t a sales pitch for Elixir—there are dozens of great languages out there. Instead, I want to talk about how learning Elixir has changed the way I think about programming. And I want to encourage you to invest in your futures by developing new vocabularies and new reflexes.
My goal? To save your career and make your life interesting.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- 90 Minutes: Product vs Platform (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Jepsen 13 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Launching an Internal Developer Community (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)