Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Dan North explains why ignorance is the greatest enemy to success, and presents some strategies and techniques for deliberately reducing ignorance, increasing learning and moving towards more deterministic and lower risk software delivery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote: SWARMing: Scaling Without A Religious Methodology (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Keynote: Deliberate discovery: code like you mean it
Dan North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Dan is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.