Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Trader Media runs the autotrader.co.uk website, which sees 500,000 unique visitors a day generate 20,000,000 page impressions. When the business decided it was time to re-vamp the platform, they decided they would adopt an Agile delivery methodology to help deliver a huge project with higher quality than before, within budget and on time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Twist experience Zone: Demo (SkillsCast recorded in February 2011)
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Agile testing at Trader Media
Stuart Taylor is an ISEB certified Test Practitioner and Agile Evangelist, a very technical Internet application tester, team lead, mentor and coach to the development team of autotrader.co.uk. Stuart has worked extensively with web and internet tech
Vivek Prahlad is a Technical Lead at ThoughtWorks Studios, where he helps build Twist, a next generation Functional Testing tool. He has been with ThoughtWorks for the past 7 years. During his career, Vivek has been a Technical Lead, Agile Coach and