Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
David Evans and Erik Stenman present an experience report on agile testing at Klarna, transition to Scrum and then Kanban, Erlang test automation environment, the strategies they used to adopt agile acceptance testing and their experience with Fitnesse + SlimErl
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Improving the Value of SBE and BDD artefacts (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Test-driving at high speed: Klarna's agile story
David Evans is an independent agile consultant, coach and trainer. He is an evangelist on agile testing, TDD, BDD and Specification by Example, and is a regular speaker at international conferences and seminars.
Erik Stenman has been programming for fun since 1980, and for profit since 1989 when he started his first company. He received his Master of Science in Computer Science in 1996 from Uppsala University.