Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It’s 2017 and we’re all doing microservices and continuous delivery now (yay!). Except, somehow with all of this betterness we’re not able to create more value to our customers as fast as we should.
In this talk, we’ll discuss the fallout from the post-Monolithic era, a key to understanding why we are where we are. We’ll discuss why integration testing is bad for your health, how to deal with legacy architectures and how to truly optimise delivery for the entire value chain.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices. Test smarter, not harder. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Event Modeling in Practice with Adam Dymitruk (in Perth on 21st September 2022)
- Performance Summit 2022 (Online Conference on 29th - 30th August 2022)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to Involve People with Disabilities (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)