Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Implementing your first user story is easy: describe your first Gherkin scenario (Given/When/Then) and implement it outside-in using TDD. But as the system grows, several questions arise that you will need answer...Gaspar and Christian will talk about their experience on several .NET projects using SpecFlow and about questions that arose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Continuous Behavior – BDD in Continuous Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Automated testing using Specflow and Selenium (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Patterns and Practices of building Gherkin based living documentations
Christian started his IT career in 1990 as a freelance programmer. In 1997 he joined TechTalk as a managing partner, which grew over the years to a 60+ people boutique consultancy, specializing on agile coaching and delivery.