Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There’s a story to tell, about musicians, artists, philosophers, scientists, and then programmers.
There’s a truth inside it that leads to a new view of work, that sees beauty in the painful complexity that is software development.
Starting from The Journal of the History of Ideas, Jessica traces the concept of an “invisible college” through music and art and science to programming. She finds the dark truth behind the 10x developer, a real definition of “Senior Developer” and a new name for our work and our teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Keynote - Software design: Beyond Boxes and Lines. (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Organization - A Tool for Software Architects (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- How to Read Complex Code without Getting a Headache (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)