Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this presentation John Ferguson Smart discusses several case studies of automating web testing using BDD and ATDD tools and techniques.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real Programmers Don't Need Unit Tests (SkillsCast recorded in September 2010)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Automated testing using Specflow and Selenium (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
BDD, ATDD and Page Objects
John is an experienced author, speaker and trainer specialising in Agile Delivery Practices currently based in London. An international speaker well known in the Agile community for his many published articles and presentations, particularly in areas such as BDD, TDD, test automation, software craftsmanship and team collaboration, John helps organisations and teams around the world deliver better software sooner and more effectively both through more effective collaboration and communication techniques, and through better technical practices.