Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The majority of really great apps (think Apple design award winners and Material design award winners) have invested heavily in interaction design. Why? What is it about the ‘feel’ of these apps that makes them so great? How did they incorporate animation, interaction and motion into their design approach effectively, prioritise this against new features and ultimately ship a great product?
To answer some of these questions this talk will explore:
- Why interaction design is so important in mobile apps
- How to communicate the value in designing ‘motion’ to your colleagues, to clients, to end-users
- How can you successfully prioritise UI dynamics alongside new features for your product
- When during your product lifecycle you should invest time in it
- Tools, hints and tips for killer interactions
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: