You've heard about Command-Query Responsibility Segregation, but you're not quite sure how to implement certain rules in your system, especially the rules that seem to indicate race conditions between the success of one user's commands, and another's.
Watch this SkillsCast recording of a talk by Udi Dahan and learn a different way of analyzing these rules as well as the use of the saga pattern for implementing them.
You'll never look at a domain model the same way again!
If you are interested in CQRS, may like to check out more here:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
CQRS, race conditions, and sagas - oh my!
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.