Watch this SkillsCast recording of a talk by Udi Dahan and learn a different way of analyzing these rules as well as the use of the saga pattern for implementing them.
You'll never look at a domain model the same way again!
If you are interested in CQRS, may like to check out more here:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Keynote: Moving House (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
CQRS, race conditions, and sagas - oh my!
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.