Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Machine Learning is often discussed in the context of data science, but little attention is given to the complexities of engineering production ready ML systems. This talk will explore some of the important challenges and provide advice on solutions to these problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a Centralised Machine Learning Pipeline with Spark and Kafka (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Modern Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)