Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We put a year's worth of online help chat logs from a major Australian Superannuation website through Google's Natural Language API, to see what insights we could gain from the users. This talk will discuss how the Natural Language API works, and the underlying machine learning concepts, and also give you some ideas on how to make use of the information based on examples from our work. We'll compare the sentiment values with those expressed in exit surveys and find out how useful an indicator it can be.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Image Recognition for Non-Experts: From Google Cloud Vision to Tensorflow (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)