Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
C# is a language of breadth. At one end it allows low-level programming with pointers and lock-free synchronization; at the other end, it sports high-level features such as closures, expressions trees and asynchronous functions.
Which leads us to a challenge: can we write a non-contrived program that uses all of the above? The answer is “of course!”, and I’m going to walk you through a practical example: a high-speed communications library built on shared memory (and used in production!)
Come and join the author of C# 7 in a Nutshell and LINQPad in an advanced session, where we step outside the box and play with all of C#’s best toys at once.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Neural Nets From The Ground Up (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)