Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session Erik introduces the concept of evolutionary architecture and then discusses questions such as: How can an architecture strategy be executed in a lean context? What about conformance? And: where do the architects sit in a lean enterprise?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Software quality – you know it when you see it (SkillsCast recorded in December 2010)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Enterprise architecture in a lean enterprise
Erik Dörnenburg is a Principal Consultant at ThoughtWorks. An expert in in J2EE, .NET and other environments, Erik is continually exploring enterprise software patterns and is a strong advocate of agile development and Open Source technology