Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In only 2 years, Cucumber has grown to become one of the world's most popular open source tools for BDD, and executable documentation. It has over 300.000 downloads and contributions from over 250 people around the world. What is it that makes this tool so popular? Could you benefit from it in your project? Aslak Hellesøy, the creator of Cucumber will give you a gentle introduction to Cucumber and answer any questions you might have about the tool and its usage. IT even has a WIP feature!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sub-Second TDD with a Dash of Honey (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Enabling Teams to Embrace Change (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Cucumber from the horse's mouth
Aslak Hellesøy is the creator of Cucumber and co-founder of Cucumber Limited. He is a co-author of The Cucumber Book and an early adopter of XP and BDD. Aslak works as a programmer, software architect, business owner and trainer in a variety of industries, including finance, telecom and retail.