Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Martin Thompson and Dave Clack, CTO and Head of Technology Delivery at LMAX, will discuss their approach to continuous delivery and their experiences of delivering a complex high performance system. The talk covers using many of the techniques described in Dave Farley's recent book on this topic ("Continuous Delivery" published by Addison Wesley). Dave Farley is Head of Software Development at LMAX. They will provide an overview of the process and describe some of the tools and techniques that they have developed to help their team achieve frequent, reliable, regular releases into a complex distributed production environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Cluster Consensus: When Aeron Met Raft (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (in Online Event on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
4 Years of living Continuous Delivery - TDD of a business plan
Dave is Head of Technology Delivery at LMAX: transforming retail trading with the world's first multi-asset, retail MTF. Dave's background is consulting, focused on technology governance, project and service delivery. He is passionate about building
Martin is a Java Champion with over 2 decades of experience building complex and high-performance computing systems.