Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Jan's "successful agile teams" talk looks at the team dynamics in agile, applied particularly to projects that involve creating software. You will learn about the stages of team formation and the impact on the team's velocity and the quality of the code the team produces in each stage. Jan's talk will explore what happens when the team members work well together as well as what happens when they don't and--most importantly--how you can keep improving the collaboration between your team members as well as their skills. Ultimately, Jan's talk will show you how to go about getting some work out of teamwork and give you the guide to "herding cats".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Production Reactive Systems in Scala with Jan Machacek! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Successful agile teams
Jan Machacek is a passionate technologist with hands-on experience of the practical aspects of software delivery (architecture, quality, CI, CD), the project management approaches (applying the principles of agile project management), and mentoring and motivating engineering & business teams.