Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Jan's "successful agile teams" talk looks at the team dynamics in agile, applied particularly to projects that involve creating software. You will learn about the stages of team formation and the impact on the team's velocity and the quality of the code the team produces in each stage. Jan's talk will explore what happens when the team members work well together as well as what happens when they don't and--most importantly--how you can keep improving the collaboration between your team members as well as their skills. Ultimately, Jan's talk will show you how to go about getting some work out of teamwork and give you the guide to "herding cats".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Production Reactive Systems in Scala with Jan Machacek! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Successful agile teams
Jan Machacek is a passionate technologist with hands-on experience of the practical aspects of software delivery (architecture, quality, CI, CD), the project management approaches (applying the principles of agile project management), and mentoring and motivating engineering & business teams.