You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Functional programming relies on building programs from orthogonal, composable blocks. That's likely one of the reasons why full-blown application frameworks haven't gained much traction in the functional ecosystem.
However, we still need to structure our code and wire up our applications in a way that lets us keep them modular, testable and simply pleasant to work with - in this talk, we will learn how to do just that!
In this talk, we will walk through the architecture design and testing setup for a functional app on the Typelevel stack that integrates with several third-party services to process data in a streaming fashion, and expose its results to downstream clients.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)