Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Team change is inevitable, especially when your company is hiring like crazy and doubling in size. Your teams might grow and split. 20 people might arrive in one day. What feels like tectonic shifts happen as you morph structurally to refocus people and work. How can we bring a humanistic stance to this dynamic reteaming? How can the people be empowered to have ownership over their team change? How can we integrate the new people and redefine our sense of “culture?” We will explore questions like these and will discover practical strategies to master dynamic reteaming.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dynamic Reteaming (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust in 2024 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Rust's Unique Ownership Concept: Practical Examples and Why It's Important (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)