Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Simon will take us on a historical voyage through the representation of information in software and the internet. From tables and charts, through mind maps, info-graphics, multi-dimensional views, and Minecraft. On the way he will explore tooling such as spreadsheets, 4GLs, RADs, workbooks, AirTable, Coda and more. With that background he’ll then dive deeply into the software architecture of a new and exciting platform currently in development, The Big Crunch, which will lead us to an interesting discussion on scale and the making of assumptions that can allow you keep growing a system... or not! Its going to be fast paced and fun, so don’t miss out.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: What You Need to be a CTO (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Rust London Code Dojo: Rust with Front-End Web Assembly (in London on 28th November 2022)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)