Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Simon will take us on a historical voyage through the representation of information in software and the internet. From tables and charts, through mind maps, info-graphics, multi-dimensional views, and Minecraft. On the way he will explore tooling such as spreadsheets, 4GLs, RADs, workbooks, AirTable, Coda and more. With that background he’ll then dive deeply into the software architecture of a new and exciting platform currently in development, The Big Crunch, which will lead us to an interesting discussion on scale and the making of assumptions that can allow you keep growing a system... or not! Its going to be fast paced and fun, so don’t miss out.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: What You Need to be a CTO (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)