Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, we'll have a look at how the Event Loop interacts with WebAPIs and the rendering pipeline and how it manages tasks and task queues. And we'll see what's so special about Promises and check out event loops outside the browser window, in Node and web workers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Welcome to the Layouts of Tomorrow (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)