A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this full-day workshop, you will learn how to create applications that survive the rigors of life in production. Too often, project teams aim to pass QA instead of aiming for success in production. Testing is not enough to prove that your software is ready for continuous availability in the corrosive environment of the Internet. During this workshop, you will receive an understanding of the architecture and design patterns that can produce high availability in distributed, multithreaded systems. You will also learn about the antipatterns that can sabotage your systems availability and capacity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Killer C's: Coupling, Cohesion, and Complexity (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)