Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Over the last 9 years, REA's native mobile development has grown from a small team off to the side to an important company-wide channel. In a world where almost every new product needs a presence in our mobile apps, we've been making changes to allow us to build for mobile at scale.REA has effectively scaled technology through practices like microservices, micro frontends and continuous delivery. While these all look different for mobile apps, there are elements of each that we have adapted and applied with good effect. We are applying a software architecture, as well as building out mobile platform capability to help us effectively deliver new mobile experiences weekly with many independent teams involved.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How Frontend Platforms Are Helping Us Evolve realestate.com.au (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)