A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Enterprises need to deliver better software faster. It’s no longer sufficient to release quarterly or even monthly. Instead, organizations must use methods, such as DevOps, to frequently deploy changes into production, perhaps as often as multiple times per day. One obstacle, however, to DevOps-style development is that organizations are often mired in monolithic hell. Key business applications are large, complex, unwieldy monoliths, and so it’s impossible to rapidly and safely deploy changes.
The solution is to adopt the microservice architecture, which is an architectural style that has the testability and deployability necessary for DevOps. In this 1 day workshop, you will learn about the the microservice architecture, its benefits and drawbacks and how to get started.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Microservice Architecture Collaboration Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- The Science of Queues: Performance Monitoring for Themes Parks and Distributed Systems (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Solving Problems like a Game Designer (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)