Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Gartner estimates that during the next few years, 50% of all of enterprise IT organisations will have hybrid half-cloud half-on-premise deployment, and that by 2019 30% of the software will be cloud-only. For software quality, of course, this creates a challenge. Companies no longer control all the hardware or the data. There are many more assumptions in play. The industry is moving away from expensive kits that rarely break, to virtualised improvised magicked-up systems running on commodity hardware and likely to blow up at any time. This completely changes the risk profile for software architectures and tests. Gojko Adzic will help you navigate this swamp and create a winning testing strategy for cloud deployments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Painless visual testing (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- How to Read Complex Code (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Prioritizing Technical Debt as if Time and Money Matters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Snow White and the 777.777.777 Dwarfs
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.