Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Impact Mapping is a lightweight method for strategic planning in product and project development. Although seemingly simple and intuitive, many teams fail to get the most out of it because they jump to conclusions too quickly and skip over important discussions. Gojko will talk about how to avoid common pitfalls and present two innovation games that can help you facilitate impact mapping easily, support innovative ideas and divergent thinking, and help your teams and clients make a big impact through software delivery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Painless visual testing (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- How to Read Complex Code (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Prioritizing Technical Debt as if Time and Money Matters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Impact Mapping with Innovation Games
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.