Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The production of software is a complex, collaborative process that stretches our ability as human beings to cope with its demands. Many people working in software development spend their careers without seeing what good really looks like. Our history is littered with inefficient processes creating poor quality output, too late to capitalise on the expected business value. How have we got into this state? How do we get past it? What does good really look like? Continuous Delivery changes the economics of software development for some of the biggest companies in the world, whatever the nature of their software development, find out how and why.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Is DevSecOps the Wrong Name? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Next generation i18n with rust (icu4x) and zero-copy deserialization (in Zürich on 7th December 2022)
- December 2022 Meetup (in Collingwood on 8th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)