A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The Deployment Pipeline is a central concept in Continuous Delivery. It represents an effective, controlled channel through which all changes destined for production pass.
A defining objective in CD is to work so that our software is always in a “releasable state”. By applying high levels of automation to our development process, in the form of a Deployment Pipeline, we pass all changes to our production systems through this channel and evaluate them prior to release.
This means that the pipeline quickly becomes a strategic resource.
As our use of this important tool grows, the performance of the pipeline, in terms of the rapidity with which it can give valuable feedback on the quality of your work, becomes a central concern.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Is DevSecOps the Wrong Name? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Next generation i18n with rust (icu4x) and zero-copy deserialization (in Zürich on 7th December 2022)
- December 2022 Meetup (in Collingwood on 8th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)