A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this full-day workshop, you will learn how to create applications that survive the rigors of life in production. Too often, project teams aim to pass QA instead of aiming for success in production. Testing is not enough to prove that your software is ready for continuous availability in the corrosive environment of the Internet. During this workshop, you will receive an understanding of the architecture and design patterns that can produce high availability in distributed, multithreaded systems. You will also learn about the antipatterns that can sabotage your systems availability and capacity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Killer C's: Coupling, Cohesion, and Complexity (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Rust London Code Dojo: Rust with Front-End Web Assembly (in London on 28th November 2022)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)