A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Continuous Delivery is a complex, holistic approach to software development and has a significant impact on the way in which organisations operate. This approach demands a broad range of skills and techniques. This course is designed to introduce, and explore a deeper understanding of, these ideas and techniques. It is primarily aimed at “Change Agents” within organisations, Managers, Leaders, Lead Developers, Lead Architects and so on, but is relevant to anyone who works on delivering valuable software to users in any capacity. More specifically this course will give you the tools to help your company become a 'Learning Organisation'. Increase efficiency and quality, and reduce risk in your software development process. Our training can teach the techniques that will allow you to increase user satisfaction and make your organisation more innovative. We do this by teaching an approach that will allow your company to become more experimental and capable of reacting quickly and efficiently to change and allowing your software development process to become a tool that enables this flexibility rather than an impediment to it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Is DevSecOps the Wrong Name? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Next generation i18n with rust (icu4x) and zero-copy deserialization (in Zürich on 7th December 2022)
- December 2022 Meetup (in Collingwood on 8th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)