Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
No organization ever complained that their It department was delivering too fast. However, as technologies evolve ever more quickly and product cycle times keep shorting, it’s difficult for any development team or IT organization to be fast enough.
As these organizations try many things to move faster, from adopting Lean and Devops approaches, moving to the cloud, to working weekends or paying bigger bonuses. Slowly many of them realize that increasing velocity is about more than just moving a bit faster. It takes a fundamentally different mindset – one that looks at the first derivative.
This talk takes a fresh look why moving faster isn’t just about speeding things up and dissects both systems and organizational architectures that are built for economies of speed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! September 2021 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Architects live in the first derivative (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Prioritizing Technical Debt as if Time and Money Matters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- A Humane Presentation about Graph Database Internals (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)