Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session I’m going to show you how you can use Angular to tame your front-end code. Starting with a browser, a text-editor, and a simple piece of Html, we’ll use it to create a rich yet simple controller. We’ll write some Jasmine tests to confirm what’s going on and mock out some Http calls along the way.
By the end of the talk you’ll have an understanding of Angular controllers, directives, modules, resources and factories, and how to test them all using Jasmine.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)