Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, attendees will learn about the implementation of a micro-services architecture at REA. This will include the drivers for choosing to implement micro-services, how the adoption of micro-services has driven changes to infrastructure, deployment, testing, monitoring and support, and even team structures. We’ll share lessons that we have learned and things that have gone well and less well, and some of the approaches and tools that we’ve adopted to make the approach sustainable.
The session will be presented as a case study of a set of ongoing projects at REA which are transitioning from legacy monolithic applications to an application and integration architecture with small independently-deployed services. We will provide participants with references to existing industry material for further references (e.g. blogs, upcoming books).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)