A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
After spending a year working on a project and delivering all the ‘must’ and ‘could’ have features. You hear through the grapevine that customers found the solution clunky and the uptake hasn’t been great. What’s more, your part of a success ‘agile’ team adopting XP practices and continuous deployment. What’s going wrong?
Successful product development is a team effort and can’t simply be left to the business to decide what’s right. There is a new approach called Lean UX which derives from the UX world, rooted firmly in design thinking, agile and lean startup.
In this talk, I will introduce Lean UX and take you through the guiding principles of the learning loop. Through the talk I will use Bankwest as a case study of how we experimented with Lean UX from projects to strategy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust in 2024 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Rust's Unique Ownership Concept: Practical Examples and Why It's Important (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)