A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Impact mapping is a powerful visual technique to make sure that you are building the right thing; making a big impact with our efforts. I’ve found it very enlightening and powerful.
In this session I wanted to try to turn the normal flow on it’s head; by first doing an impact map together and then talk about what this means and how to use it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CUKE ENVY - A .NET PROGRAMMERS ATTEMPT TO CATCH UP (SkillsCast recorded in April 2013)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- Exploring USB with Rust (Online Meetup on 2nd December 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Impact Mapping: Drawing is not the point
Marcus Hammarberg is a consultant and contractor working in Stockholm, Sweden. He was bitten by the BDD/Specification by example bug about four years ago, first reading the famous Dan North introduction.