A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In my consultancy, I’ve come to realize that most clients/teams I’ve coach don’t care too much about the theory.This presentation, therefore, takes a standpoint in the practical parts.I will also mimic my experience with most teams I’ve introduced kanban too, and do the introduction in small iterations.This means that the presentation also is a template for anyone that will need to introduce kanban to others.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CUKE ENVY - A .NET PROGRAMMERS ATTEMPT TO CATCH UP (SkillsCast recorded in April 2013)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust in 2024 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Rust's Unique Ownership Concept: Practical Examples and Why It's Important (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Kanban in Action – A Practical Whirlwind Tour of Kanban
Marcus Hammarberg is a consultant and contractor working in Stockholm, Sweden. He was bitten by the BDD/Specification by example bug about four years ago, first reading the famous Dan North introduction.