A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The maker culture, it’s a place where minimum viable product simply isn’t cool enough, where manufacturer security holes are useful and where your skills as a developer are a membership card.
Learn how to get started coding against the devices in your home and see how your existing developer skills and tools can be used to improve the way you interact with the physical world. We’ll dive into real world examples of bringing a residential A/C and a typical domestic wireless doorbell into the Internet of Things using a netduino and the .net microframework. Along the way we’ll discover some pitfalls for experienced developers and a heads up for dealing with the iGeneration prankster.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust in 2024 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Rust's Unique Ownership Concept: Practical Examples and Why It's Important (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)