A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This session will demonstrate how to use the new features of C# 6 to simplify your code and reduce clutter. We’ll talk about what makes the new “Elvis” operator special, and also demonstrate the power of “Roslyn”, the new compiler-as-a-service.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Neural Nets From The Ground Up (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust in 2024 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Rust's Unique Ownership Concept: Practical Examples and Why It's Important (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)