A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Of all the misunderstood and abused terms in the Lean/Agile dictionary, MVP is right on top of the list.
MVPs are a great way to structure your learning around your products, but what it has come to mean is “the crappiest thing we can get away with”. In this session we will learn:
- Why it is a bad idea to release a MVP based on the least amount of effort.
- Why we need real MVPs
- Some examples of MVPs
- What needs to change to run real MVPs
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Return of the Fat Client? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)