Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Deploying large numbers of containers to production can be a difficult proposition if you don’t approach the problem with a strategy appropriate both to the needs of your developers and the size of your operations team. Choosing an appropriate strategy enables you to codify your deployment patterns in a repeatable manner and reuse them over hundreds of deployments without embracing unnecessary cost and complexity.
Using Atlassian’s PaaS as a model, the speaker will discuss important milestones as you scale from a single container to tens, hundreds and eventually to a thousand containers. At what points should you begin to embrace log aggregation, monitoring and metrics collection, orchestration and clustering solutions? Learn how to incorporate ever more sophisticated third party solutions as you go, to achieve cost-effective and stable management of your containers in production, and meet both current and future needs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust in 2024 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Rust's Unique Ownership Concept: Practical Examples and Why It's Important (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)